Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Card Series

I'm working on a new series of photos/cards to introduce on Etsy. France is my muse of the moment, specifically the trip to Paris I took with my husband a little over a year ago!

Today I listed the following photo greeting cards in my Etsy store. They are both photographs I took of Monet's waterlily pond while visiting Monet's garden in Giverny, France.







I personally love the calm tranquility of these scenes. Spending the morning there really made me understand why Monet was so inspired by his gardens and his waterlilies.



(P.S. If you're curious to see how the finished cards look, click on one of the photos in this post, and you'll be taken to my Etsy listing where you can see the finished product!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Now I can visualize how the woods surrounding our beloved island cottage looked last week when the ice storm hit. I know that ice storms are dangerous, but they are breathtakingly beautiful too.

    Keep up your GREAT work!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how identifiable Monet's garden still is!

    ReplyDelete